terça-feira, outubro 10, 2006

Just me ...



I've walked around.
I've tried too much.
I've desperately found
an invisible touch.
I've challenged the lie.
I've made my own cover.
Tired, I try
To become more than an easier lover.
I needed more than I ever got,
Searching you in my deepest sorrow.
I forgave and forgot.
Haven't left anything to be follow.
I've become a blanket full of cherish fond hopes,
And still a dreamer lost in his forgotten strokes.
I want you to hear me.
I called you so many nights;
A love that can never be
surrounded of drained fights.
Take me as I am,
Hide me in your kiss;
I can't stop wishing to feel you
I cry only for your miss.
I will be yours... without stopping.
Desiring madness of having you;
I will be yours... without thinking.
About one day losing you!
Don't want you to lay
In my no welcome darkness.
Just want you to want me
And fill up my happiness.
I know I'm not perfect
That maybe I'm not that good to you,
But look at me...

I'm Human... I'm true.

Sem comentários: